About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Too Late

The first #Wankwednesday for 2012 the prompt of #Arc
Read the rest of the entries at Word Ejaculation HERE

As she comes her whole body arches towards me and I hold her in my hand and watch as the sheen begins on her skin. In that dip from her chest to her stomach I trace my finger and watch as she shivers, her whole body shaking with my touch.

I love her.

I've never been surer of anything in my life. I draw circles around her breasts and try to capture every part of her within my memory so as to never forget this moment. It is futile to try I know, as she moves under my hand and instantly things change. As I move my other hand not wanting to take it from her, I can feel her clench ever so slightly. Not by much, but it is enough so that I can feel it and I begin to fuck her slowly again.

As my hand moves softly and slowly it is shaped like an arc cupping her and holding her, never wanting to let her go. And yes, again she comes for me crying out my name softly and wrapping her arms around me as she does, she too feeling the moment and not wanting to let it go.

As I feel her sob she pulls me up towards her, my hand freeing slightly from her and panicking me, that today might almost be over. But no she kisses my deeply and plunges her hand into me, matching my renewed strokes as we push towards one another, trying desperately to touch every part of each others skin.

I kiss her tears as I come calling her name, telling her I love her, please don't go. I know it's too late, I should've said those words a long time ago when she needed them, before she made that new life with someone who could say those words. She holds me as my orgasm fades, and I drift back to that first day.

We never should have even met, I shouldn't have even been there in that pub. I'd gotten lost on the way to meet my friend at a flat she was viewing and got so hopelessly lost that I gave up, called her and said I would meet her in this pub that I found myself standing in front of. Going in it was dark and not even very clean but I couldn't get lost again, so I ordered a cola and sat at the bar waiting for my friend, who in the end never appeared. The barman's shift ended and the barmaid started and I paid no attention until I needed another cola and she turned around after I called her over.

She had the most amazing smile ever! And before I knew it we were chatting and laughing and I felt like I had known her forever. My friend never appeared and it was the end of her shift. Her name was Jane, even her name made me smile, why couldn't I have just said those words that she needed to hear so much?

The next two years flew by and we found ourselves to be more and more compatible with everything, especially sexually. She seemed to be inside my head constantly and knew what I wanted before I knew. I spent the whole time trying to please her and usually did. Yet here we were, she about to leave me for someone else just because I couldn't say those words to her.

I felt the tears slowly fall from my eyes knowing that it was too late now anyway, she had someone else who she would love and would say those words she needed to hear. She kissed me on the forehead, and opened the door looking at me one last time with sadness in her eyes and closed the door gently behind her.

I rose from the bed and got down on my knees saying those words to the back of the door, as I heard her footsteps echo on the stairs. I submit Mistress.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Angel, doing my lovey thing for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very difficult words to say for many - you captured that very well. And I love your description of their lovemaking. And yet, no choice, it must end so sad...

    Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Erika, that's really nice of you to say, those words are often hard for others to hear too. I'm feeling rather sad about love just now hence had to be a sad ending!

    Mina - thank you x

    ReplyDelete