About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Border

Well its another #wankwednesday this week the prompt is #border as usual visit Ruby's here


As she walked towards me I backed into the corner until I was on the floor and staring up at her. I had no idea how I had got here I thought as I looked up at her and waited for what she would do next. She stopped and chuckled then about turned and walked out of the room closing it and locking it behind her.

I sat there counting the pattern on the border that split the wall in two listening for a clue as to what she was up to. I counted the swirls, six of three different colours, it was really old fashioned, I hadn’t seen a border like this in years yet this was very new the room smelling freshly decorated. She didn’t seem to be old fashioned although there wasn’t anything about her that said up-to-date either.

I heard a noise and jumped pushing myself further into the corner than it wanted to allow me but she didn’t enter the room. I went back to the border and counted again, I seemed to always count when I was nervous I would count the silliest things like panes of glass, light bulbs and these swirls! As I was about to laugh at myself the door opened and I jumped and she stood there with a whip in hand. “Strip!” she said


I stumbled to my feet quickly and began to pull off my clothes quickly it never occurred to me to not do what she said we had only known each other for a short while and as far as I had been concerned we had not been mutually exclusive. To her we had and now I was going to pay for what she called my ‘indiscretions’. The funny thing was I wanted to pay too, I thought about her face as she had walked into the bar and saw me sitting with someone else. My face burned as I thought of the scene she made as she walked over and pulled me from my seat and hauled me out and pushed me into her car.

You know at any point I could’ve stopped her and not gone with her, but I allowed her to take me every step of the way. Now here I was stripping for her to whip me we hadn’t even slept together yet and I was now stripping so she could whip me for what she saw as me cheating on her. As I pulled my jeans off I was nervous about going any further I could feel my pants damp and was appalled and excited all at once.

“Everything off now!” she said as I hesitated. I took my bra off and still hesitated and she flicked at me with the whip which made me jump back and haul them off quickly. She laughed as she saw the state of them. “Turn around to take your punishment”. As I waited I concentrated on the swirls as I felt the sting of the first hit and the heat that began to spread over my shoulders and then my bottom. Then it stopped as quickly as it began and I felt her walk towards me and her breath on the back of my neck.

She used the handle to trace the swirling patterns she had made on my back and bottom as I followed the same pattern on the border with my eyes and sighed as all the hairs on my body stood on end. As she did so she breathed on my neck making the hair there stand on end which she traced with her tongue. As she held me I felt the handle of the whip between my legs and my knees buckled as she began to fuck me with it. I did like that border after all.

2 comments:

  1. Clever use of the prompt...and making us wait to the very end for it too

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha cheers Molly but it was there in the second paragraph where I sneaked it in! Glad you liked it x

    ReplyDelete