About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Saturday 10 September 2011

Hitch - Part 5


This was our second last night here and if I was asked I didn’t want it to end but I could hardly tell my partner of 14 years that I wanted another woman to stay with us as I loved fucking her.  I busied myself tidying up the breakfast dishes as they went to get washed and dressed.  We were going to go for a walk down to the shore as it had its own private beach. As we put on our coats later we were all still very quiet and there was none of the laughing and joking that had been going on for the rest of the week.  As we left the cottage and walked down the path to the front room Lou took my right hand and I felt my heart jump in guilt as I had been thinking about Annette. On my left Annette took my hand and squeezed, why couldn’t I just have them both I thought sighing knowing that it could never happen?

As we arrived at the beach I picked up a flat stone and skimmed it across the water, “wow a four!” Lou laughed and skimmed one too “shit only a 3!”



“What the hell are you two doing?” Annette asked in confusion.  We both turned and looked at her in shock.  “Don’t tell me you’ve never played at skimming?”  As she shook her head I looked around for a flat stone and went over to her and held her from behind.  “Ok here’s your skimmer” as she took it in her hand I pulled her hand back “now just throw it sideways at the water so that it skims along the top, the winner is the one whose stone hits the water the most times.”  I could feel myself breathing heavier as I held her and as she threw the stone as we counted Lou stepped in front of us both.  “I can’t not do this every day” she said

I wasn’t sure quite what I was hearing, “what?” 

“I said that I have to do this every day for the rest of my life” Lou looked at us both with such determination in her eyes. As I was about to say something Annette said “me neither I don’t know how it happened or how we can but I don’t want this to end either!”

As she finished her last word she turned to look at me and they both stood there waiting for a response from me.  I saw Lou take Annette’s hand “please answer Mand I don’t want to lose you but I want to keep her please?”

I shook my head not really believing what I was hearing, “what you mean just like the last five days?” They both nodded both biting their lips again looking like bookends or opposite sides of the same woman almost.  “I don’t know what to say” I stuttered. “Say yes” they cried in unison.  “Yes, yes, yes!” I shouted as I grabbed the two of them and pulled them towards me.  I wasn’t sure how this was going to work at all but it was a start to admit we all wanted to try.  We walked back up the path to the cottage none of us uttering a sound as we went through the door and walked straight to the bedroom.

As I took Lou in my arms I felt Annette put her arms around me from behind and I could feel her nipples hard against my back and Lou’s hard against my front.  As I moved them towards the bed and we lay down I how we were going to make a living if we couldn’t stay out of bed.
After dinner the night before we had hardly said a word all lost in our own thoughts and comfortable in the silence.  We had gone to bed and just held one another and everytime I wakened I was in a different place I had started in the middle and ended up on the right side by this morning.  Funny how I always ended up on this side as the morning came every day we had been there.  Smirking to myself I got up and headed to the kitchen for breakfast prep again.  This was our last breakfast and our last day at the cottage and we had to pick the kids up first thing the next day so it meant us going home that day.  That would be interesting I thought to myself although the kids would think nothing of Annette as they had known her all their lives.  As I walked back through with the breakfast on a tray Lou and Annette were fucking furiously.  Annette had her whole fist inside Lou and was ramming her so hard that she was hitting the headboard.  I put the tray down and lay beside them watching Lou in ecstasy.  I ran my hand down Annettes back stopping on her arse which she raised as my hand reached it.  I knew better than to refuse an invitation like that as I slipped my thumb inside her and started fucking her arse slipping my fingers into her cunt and taking hold of her totally as I felt her continue to fuck Lou who was now growling in a way I had never heard.  As I pushed against Annette's g spot everything seemed to freeze as I heard Lou scream and at the same moment Annette clenched around my hand and I couldn't feel a thing as the intenseness of her orgasm almost stopepd the circulation in my hand.  they both lay not moving as I lay there listening to them both trying to get their breath back.
Almost in unison they both said "your turn!".  As Lou kissed me and Annette rubbed my clit I wondered yet again how we were ever going to make a living if we couldn't stop fucking one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment