About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Thursday 1 December 2011

She is mine - written for Miss Catherine Gail

Written for Catherine

I watch her through the glass, perfect curves as she bends shaving her legs with her back to me. The steam on the glass makes her seem ethereal, almost as if I reached out to touch her she would disappear. Her hands run slowly down her legs feeling every part, checking for sharpness that doesn't belong.

Finding none she stretches like a cat towards the water pulling herself to her full height, almost disappearing in the deluge pouring over her. She smiles to herself as her hands wash over her body soaping every part, paying particular attention to the dip between her legs.

My hand goes unwilling to my cunt and I hold the heat there not taking my eyes from her. She runs the soap around her arse as I grip the cane and my cunt equally hard desperate now for this to be over and for it to begin. I can see she is becoming aroused and I know I should intervene because otherwise she will soon hurt badly.

I don't.

I want her hurt so badly I can taste it, I'm on the edge standing there and impatient as she rolls her clit between her fingers slowly, pinching her nipples so softly I want to scream at her "harder cunt you can take much more".

When she eventually comes I sigh with relief that it's my turn and I say "come here" my voice full and almost giving away the depth of passion that I feel for her. Her eyes show panic as she sees me standing there cane in hand and she opens the door hand shaking.

Dropping at my feet I almost buckle then, she is so beautiful. But, she will hold more beauty still when I have painted her. As she moves to the stool where my cane points I watch her soft skin, still wet and so blank. Bending I see her cunt glistening and I know that soon it will run as will mine.

I pause for that first strike and there is silence, she has stopped breathing, I have stopped breathing there is only water dripping in the shower. Then I strike and everything comes at once. She cries and everything feels right. I feel right, I feel wet and she cries. I strike again and again, eventually stopping to feel the heat. She tries to pull away "shh" I tell her using her hair to hold her in place while I trace my marks.

Rubbing her arse softly I kiss her between her shoulder blades "I love you baby girl".

I hear her sighs as I take her then, she is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment