About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

My Shadow

#Wankwednesday and the prompt this week is #shadow read all the other entries at Word Ejaculation


The room is dark with barely a bit of light coming in through the window despite the lateness of the morning.  Clouds cover the sky casting a dark shadow over the room and the bed where she lies.  Face down, she is held tightly by her bonds, wrists and ankles pulled towards each corner of the bed.  She moans softly as she lies there, the breeze easing the heat coming from her back and the red stripes on her arse.

Her body is stretched to its limits and I watch her, my mind elsewhere, as I wait for her to relax and come back to me. I follow the lines of where I have been and,
wanting to touch them so much, I get up and trace each thick line with my fingernails, lovingly watch her flinch as I do so.  Bent over, I lightly kiss both cheeks, I watch her skin try to escape my touch as the memories of the morning fill my mind.  My eyes stray to the bedside table which hold the remnants of our loving, as well as our lust.  My cunt clenches as I eye the dildo that has so recently stretched her wide enough to make her cry 'no more' one second, then beg for it deeper the next.  Pushing
hard on the butt plug still within her, I have the urge to do it all again as she groans and I feel the vibrations of it through my arm.

I want to see the light lines on her back newly appear so that I can kiss them better.  I want to lick her tears from her eyes as they flow for me. I want to yet again cane her, but she can take no more today and I would do serious damage. Yet I want to hurt her so much! That need is still so strong.


I run my finger down her slit which is wet and she groans again. I know that I cannot stop. I must not stop. She needs me to go on.  
I drag my nails across her red arse and she rises to meet me, I know I was right. My own cunt is as wet as hers and I shift slightly as I maneuver myself on the bed between her legs.  Lowering my head towards her I smell her, sweet and mine. I take a bite and breathe her into me.

She cums almost instantly, flowing from her to me effortlessly, but it's not enough and I want more. I put my fist to her and she takes it easily with no resistance - her submission complete, her juices allowing me smooth entrance. As the world grips my fist, I wonder who is in
control. I fuck her with my soul or so it would appear.  I take control, her juices flow down my arm and then I let her go her gasping echoing in my ears.

I sit over her casting my shadow on her body to mark her as mine.



4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... beautiful. God, I love this point of view. It's so rare to see it written so openly. It just makes my heart sing to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful thing to say RG! I'm glad I managed to capture it! And thanks for all your help today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pheonix.
    Thank you for being such a loyal supporter of Wank Wednesday, I really appreciate it.
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Ruby that's nice of you to say xxx

    ReplyDelete