About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Thursday 1 September 2011

Word

Another #Wankwednesday post but also a short part of my love story Once Upon a Time

Read the rest of the stories in homage to the Queen of Smut herself, Ruby Kiddell here



As my skin begins to burn I think of all the times before and how I have missed out on life for so many years until we met.

As she stops her words excite me like no other “Make me come.”

I crawl up the bed to where I feel her lie, still blind but aware with every fibre of my being.  Reaching the top of her legs I stop and begin to cover her in small biting kisses.

Her body begins to arch towards me and the sky as if to pay homage to whatever god she believes in.


I place myself between her legs and despite my blindfold find the spot that I am looking for.  As I plunge my tongue into the soft warm folds again and again I hear her sigh and moan.  I taste of her sweetness again and again it carrying me away to that place where I have so recently returned from.

This place where there is no sound apart from the beating of my heart and the sound of my submission.  As she comes I suck, desperate to taste every part of her that is now gushing from her space into mine making us one.

The flood subsides and with it her trembling.  Having carried out the task I have been told to I lie prone waiting for the next command, waiting for the word that I long to hear every day.

“Love, come here.”  That is the word, the one she chooses to call me, the one she beats, the one she fucks, the one she loves.  
Love is her word for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment