About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Friday 2 September 2011

The Bar

She stood at the bar and stared at me, I could see her in the mirror watching me but every time I turned around she would look away.  Eventually I caught her and she looked away embarrassed that I had caught her.  As she sneaked another peak I was staring at her and as she looked I grinned.  She looked away quickly but I could see her smile beginning to turn her mouth upwards slowly.

As she turned to look again I stood by her side and she jumped and then laughed.  “Would you like a drink?  You seem a bit lost standing there all by yourself?”  She nodded and I motioned to the barman for another of the beer she was drinking as well as a refill for me.  I could hear her breathing as I stood next to her, she was nervous that much I could tell.  She was staring though and in my book that meant she was interested.


“Would you like to sit down?” I asked lifting our drinks and not waiting for the answer, walked to a table in the corner.  I heard her walk behind me her heels clicking on the tiles and as I sat down I could see her look at me intently yet again.  I grinned again and she grinned back as she sat down and fiddled with her skirt.

“So is this your first time here?”  I asked knowing full well that it was, this was my local and I was in here most days and I would’ve noticed her of that I was sure. “Yes and I have no idea what I am doing here.”  I sat not saying anything drinking my beer and looking at her.  She nervously fiddled with her skirt and seemed on the verge of speaking several times and then drank her beer instead.  “Why did you come in?” I asked as I bent lower and looked up into her eyes.  She was stunning and her brown eyes seemed almost golden in this light.  “Really…  I have no idea, I thought I actually I don’t know what I thought, maybe I should go?”

As she went to get up I put my hand on her leg stopping her and as she sat back down again I left my hand there.  As I continued drinking my beer I kept it there and could feel the heat beneath it as I listened to her breathing quicken.  “How about some music, what do you like?” I said taking her hand and gently pulling her towards the juke box sitting next to our table.  She seemed to relax as she stood over it looking at the music.  She picked some fairly inoffensive pop from the money I had put in and we sat back down again.

She seemed more relaxed now and offered to top up our drinks.  I watched her as she walked to the bar or should I say shimmied.  Her skirt was tight and it meant that she could only walk slowly.  As she slowly walked back I could see how tight her blouse was and how it fitted her perfectly almost as if it had been made for her.  She smiled as she sat down, “do you come here often?” and then she laughed the most beautiful laugh.  As I laughed with her I thought that she was only some woman looking to find out what it was like and then I would never see her again, suited me fine why would I want anyone messing around with my life.
I made a decision right then I was going to take her home and soon.  As she drank her drink I asked her “so shall we go now or shall we sit here making small talk until we are too drunk to do anything?”  I stood up and put my hand out for her to stand up and to my surprise she did.  As I stopped a cab I turned to kiss her before I saw the look of panic in her eyes.  Getting into the cab I took her hand and squeezed it. “I don’t bite, well unless you want me to?” I laughed.

Arriving back at my place I opened a couple of beers and handed her one.  I sat down on the chair leaving her the couch to herself, “can I get you anything to eat or shall we just fuck?” I asked casually, grinning as she choked on her beer.  She was trying to sit on the couch which in her tight skirt was a real problem to her.  Laughing I stood up and put my hand out to her again and led her to the bedroom where she stood not sure of what to do, I opened the first button on her shirt and then stood back and then opened another and kissed her softly.  Opening another button I could see her bra and her breasts.  Pulling her to me I kissed her in her cleavage and held her to me while I breathed lightly on her skin making her hair stand on end all the while opening the rest of the buttons.  Kissing her again I slowly pulled her shirt over her shoulders freeing her from it and throwing it on the chair next to my bed.  Her skin was covered in goose bumps and her nipples were erect and as I released the clasp on her bra the goose bumps spread over her breasts too.

Bending down I took her left nipple in my mouth and breathed as she arched her back and groaned.  I eased her backwards towards the bed and helped her sit down where I sat beside her and kissed her, exploring her mouth with my tongue.  She groaned into my mouth as I rubbed my thumb over her left nipple bringing it again to an erect state.  As we kissed I leant her gently backwards until we were lying down and pulled her on her side unzipping her skirt and sliding it down her legs to reveal stockings and a suspender to match her bra. “Nice” I muttered as I ran my finger around the edge of her knickers and watched her shiver.  I could see they were damp with her juices and as I ran my finger down the shape of her she groaned again and said “please fuck me?” 

Standing up I pulled off my jeans and shirt and stood naked apart from my knickers watching her lie there looking up at me desperate for me to take away that ache.  I lay down beside her and kissed her and slipped my finger inside her knickers and softly rubbed her clit which was swollen and throbbing, slowly slipping one of my fingers inside she sighed softly in relief.   I felt myself begin to get hard and wet as I fucked her slowly and felt her body respond for the first time to another woman.  The more I thought of that the more it turned me on and as she came I felt myself come with her us both arching towards one another and crying out into the night.

I knew though that no matter how good it was it would be another woman who I left the bar with another evening and another woman I would be fucking in my bed, still for that moment I loved her and she me.

No comments:

Post a Comment