About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Saturday 3 September 2011

Bonding

Just a little one for the #sexysaturday that was #fuckmefriday!


This was the most boring trip I had ever been, on so much for team bonding, everyone else but me.  I suppose that it didn’t help that I fell down the stairs on the first night twisting my ankle and was stuck sitting here as everyone else bonded!  I couldn’t even get home alone so had to sit at the lodge while everyone had fun on the three day camp they were on.

As I sighed and tried to get into the one and only book in the lodge I caught sight of the woman who was there to make sure we were well supplied with food and drink and generally looked after the lodge.  She looked kind of rugged almost boyish with short dark hair swept back; wearing jeans and a tartan shirt rolled up to her elbows which struggled to hold in the muscles underneath it.  She smiled as she went by with her arms full of small logs for the fire.


As I began reading again about the history of the area in the only book she popped her head around the door “would you like a cup of tea?  I am about to make myself one?”

“Yes please” I nodded as she disappeared back into the lodge. “Just sugar please” I shouted at her back.  About five minutes later she appeared with a small table and put it at the side of my chair sitting on the porch and then disappeared again with a nod.  Soon she was back again placing a pot of tea, a cup and a sugar bowl on the table.  “Spoon I forgot a spoon” and off she went again.

She came back out with a spoon and handed me it.  “Thank you I really appreciate it since I can’t walk about on this” I said pointing to my heavily bandaged ankle.  She smiled and walked off to the side of the lodge and began chopping some of the large logs there.  I poured myself a cup from the pot and went back to the book but it wasn’t long before I threw it down at the side of the chair and stared off into the distance.  There wasn’t even anything to look at and so getting bored with that I began to watch her chopping the logs. 

With each swing of the axe her muscles bulged so much that it looked like her shirt was going to burst.  I watched her in the heat of the sun as she stopped and wiped the beads of sweat on her brow with her shirt.  The heat made me sleepy so I closed my eyes and relaxed there in the shade dozing until I could smell a cigarette which made me open my eyes.  I looked up to see her standing there watching me, puffing on a cigarette.

“What would you like for dinner? I can do a steak or chicken or sausages?”  Having said I would like steak she went off and came back about a half hour later and laid the small table with cutlery and condiments. The steak was beautifully cooked and had a fresh salad with the lightest of dressings on it.  She appeared at my arm as soon as I had finished and took the plate from me.  “Thank you very much it was lovely and very kind of you.”

She just nodded and went off having cleared the table in a second.  I sighed as I sat there with the sun going down on my own and as lovely as she was to look at she wasn’t exactly a laugh a minute or the most riveting of conversationalists.  As I sighed again she appeared and perched on the arm of my chair and handed me a glass of clear liquid.  “Vodka?” she enquired.  I took the glass and took a swig choking on the strength of it, which made her laugh.

She lifted the bottle from where she had placed it without me noticing and topped my glass up again.  She clinked her glass against mine and knocked back her drink waiting for me to do the same.  I preferred sipping vodka especially straight but not wanting to appear rude when she had been so attentive I knocked mine back too not choking quite as much as the first time.  She topped them up again and forced my glass against hers again and knocked it back.  I was beginning to feel slightly tipsy when she leant down and kissed me.  As I tried to push her away she straddled me and produced a blade and pulled it down my shirt making all the buttons burst off and scatter across the floor and then for the button on my shorts to follow them.

I kissed her back then with everything I had in me there was just something so passionate about it.  As I looked down I saw that she had the blade underneath my bra strap and I watched as it cut through the material like it was butter releasing my breasts for her to grab and bite.  Standing up suddenly she lifted me up and carried me to my room where she threw me on the bed and managed to pull my long shorts off in one swift move.

Lying beside me she trailed the blade across my breasts as I held my breath and watched my nipples go erect.  She held the blade to my lips where I kissed it while trying not to pant. Throwing it to the floor she grabbed my cunt and rammed several of her fingers inside me and fucked me until I was screaming out.  The suddenly she stopped and got up and stripped her jeans off and pulled her shirt apart the buttons flying all over the room.

Lying back down beside me she started to kiss me softly before resuming her frantic fucking and I screamed out fuuuuuuuuuck as I came with a force than almost bent me in two as I arched towards the ceiling.  Before I could even catch my breath she was between my legs exploring me with her tongue and alternately sucking and licking at my juices which were now running down my thighs.

As I felt an orgasm start to build again I grabbed her head and pulled her closer to me and I could feel her tongue deep within me as she slowly fucked me with it.  As my trembling subsided I pulled her up the bed to where I lay and kissed her as I began to rub her clit with my fingers slipping passed it into her cunt again and again until they were moving in and out of her pushing against her g spot again and again until I felt the crescendo begin and her orgasm explode around my hand.

As we lay in each other’s arms I watched the moon reflected on the blade lying on the floor and thought as I nodded off to sleep, of how glad I was that I had fallen down the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment