About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Sunday 23 October 2011

Can you see me?

I feel the lines as I sit, you can't see them but I can feel them.

You made them there.  I wanted you to.  I needed you to, it made me feel alive again.

I cried, I howled, but I lay still and I didn't move my hands.  I didn't try to stop you or cover myself.  I wanted to, I really wanted to, it hurt, but I needed it to hurt.  You told me to keep my hands there and not to move them and I did.  It took everything in me to not move them. I never knew that I had such willpower.  But I held them in front of me and at one point bit them to stop from bringing them around and covering my arse to stop you hurting me more.  I cried.

Now I watch you and wonder what you see when you take me there?  Do I change, do you see me go?  Do I look different, can you tell?

You busy about the room as you prepare to take me there again and I watch you silent, leather covers my mouth now which means that you will watch my eyes for signs that I want you to stop.  As you approach the bed my eyes widen and I see what you have for me.  My favourite.  You smile and then I frown as I wonder how much I will be able to take since my arse has already taken a beaten and knowing me you already know what I am thinking.  You shake your head and begin to swipe at my nipples just catching the end of the cane against them as I bring my hands up to try and cover them.  Laughing you get up and then come back shortly with ties for my wrists and ankles which you soon have attached to me and then the bed.

The tears are full in my eyes as you begin to hit me all over with the cane and not the way I am used to on the cushioned part of my arse where it makes me wet.  This is different this hurts me in a way I'm not used to and yet and yet it still makes me wet.  You laugh when you see the look of surprise on my face and as you take me there again I see that you see me.  You see me like no other can yet still I question you with my eyes "can you see me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment