About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Sunday 23 October 2011

I will do anything for you

Next part of my love story Once Upon a Time which you can read the rest of at the links to the right.


As I crawled up the bed she grabbed me and pulled until I was level with her lips and she could bite my neck.  She likes to bite me hard which makes me almost cry out with the pain and although I do not like this it makes me wet to think of how much she likes this.  It leaves bruises which last for days which I love to run my finger over and over as it seems to connect to my cunt and sets off electric sparks there.


She says that she can taste my blood without breaking the skin and I believe her.  She kisses me and licks all around my mouth to lick off her taste her essence that she can only taste with her fingers.  She tells me she would love to come in her own mouth as she loves her own taste and I believe her as she tastes amazing.  I have no point of reference though as I have never tasted any other than her and do not want to.  I must though and this is why she is loving me so tenderly tonight.  We are to give her a show me and her other but first I am to watch them both together. 

I want to please her but I do not want to be with her other and I do not want to watch.  I am scared to as I know that it will hurt me to my core.  I love her, I ache as I cannot get close enough to her; even if I were to be able to crawl inside her skin it would not be close enough.  And now she wants me to be with her and the other and I am not sure that I can no matter that she owns my soul; I am not sure that my body will allow it. 

She holds me and takes me cunt with her other hand and holds it squeezing it and making it hers; once again teaching me that I am hers and that no matter what I will do what I am told.  I cry as I despair that she owns me completely and that my heart is so open that I cannot close it. As I come she whispers “I love you my love.”  I cry as I know I will do as she asks I will do anything she asks of me whatever it is with whoever it is.

I hold on to her and wait for the next day to come and for her other to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment