About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Sunday 30 October 2011

The Edge

As you kneel in front of me mascara running down your cheeks you beg me.  “Please?”  I’m not sure you even know what you are begging for anymore.  You just know that you want me as I want you. Not 10 minutes ago it was the other way around and it was I on my knees.  We both are bruised and battered, cunts red raw and torn.  We have used one another up and yet we still want more.  We yearn for more of that edge that we have gone to so many times and yet not gone over.  We are testing one another to see how long we can go before we cannot take more.

I lift you to your feet and kiss you hard.  As you collapse into my arms I take your cunt softly with my hand and gently take you to the edge again and hold you there for just one second before pushing you over; this time to fall into my arms and the abyss of waves that now take you away from me and back to me again and again.  You cry out as I hold you to my breast where you can hear my heart beat above the sound of the waves.  Again and again you cry as the abyss swallows you and you fall into me as my come joins with yours eventually receding into calm as we collapse to the floor together holding each other and not letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment