About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Recipe

A very short one for #WankWednesday the prompt this week #Recipe Join in or read the rest here



“Give me the recipe!”
“No”
“Now girl!”
“No”
She knew she was playing with fire but she was having too much fun her Mistress needed to make these cakes for the fair and she was going to suffer for this, but this was fun.  As she danced around the kitchen with her glaring after her she realised that she was no longer following her trying to get it from her and was now rifling about in one of the drawers and totally ignoring her.   Wandering over to see she looked over her shoulder to see what she was doing to find her with a large metal spatula in her hands.  Too late she realised that it was for her and that her collar was now in her other hand and she couldn’t get away.


As she dropped the recipe her mistress started laughing.  “So you think that was funny when I am busy and have lots to do?”  She nodded and shook her head all at once not quite sure what to do as she looked at her Mistress and knew that she was mad at her.  Pulling her towards the table she sat down and forced her over her knee where she held her by the neck on her knee despite her wriggling and pathetic attempts to get up and away from her. 

Her Mistress pulled her pants over her bottom and down to her knees leaving them there which made her feel almost more humiliated by leaving them there.  “Now no wriggling, you hear me?”  She nodded and stopped immediately knowing that tone too well to do anything else.  As the first hit landed on her arse she squealed as it stung.  Again and again her Mistress hit her with the spatula the thin metal stinging as it hit the same spot again and again. 

She felt herself get wetter and wetter as her Mistress hit her again and again and then eventually as she stopped squealing began to rub her until she could feel the blood rushing to the surface hurting even more.  As she groaned with the pain her Mistress slid her finger down her slit sliding into her with the juices there.  “You are a dirty girl aren’t you?”  She squirmed and said nothing which earned her another smack and elicited a squeal again.  “Yes I am Mistress yes.”

“So girl are you going to help me now instead of hindering me? Or are you going to keep playing your games?”

“I’ll help Mistress.”  She sobbed by this time in pain and desperate for her Mistress to take away the ache that she was now feeling as she lay over her knee squirming.

“Very well and I suppose you’ll want me to take of you first now won’t you?”

“Yes Mistress yes please!” she panted.  At that her Mistress smacked her hard on the arse with her hand “well I need that recipe so go and get me it and I will think about it once I have made those cakes” and she got up tumbling her to the floor her knickers still around her knees.

2 comments:

  1. A quick episode of yummy dominance. What fun, hehe.
    Gene

    ReplyDelete