About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Sunday 23 October 2011

Sharing Part 1

The next day came and I still clung to her praying that the sun wouldn’t rise and it wouldn’t be the day for her to come.  But it was it was the same day she always came but this day I wouldn’t leave, this day I would stay.  This day instead of wanting to stay I wanted to go I wanted to run away and hide and cry.  Sit in a corner in a closet somewhere with the door closed where no one could see me.  But she held me tighter as if to say that she knew and that I was going nowhere.


“Shower love you need to get ready.”  It wasn’t even a question it was a statement we had gone beyond her requesting me to do things by then.  I had not seen her other since that night and I was scared that I would again cry when I saw Fiona hurt her.  She could take so much more pain than I could and I didn’t think I could bear to see her do it.  She was so fragile looking yet so strong in what she could take and Fiona dished out so much to her.

As I showered I cried the tears slowly rolling down my cheeks I didn’t want to do it but I did want to please her.  I always wanted to please her from that first moment when she had knocked on my window after crashing into my car I was hers.  It was that second that she had looked at me that I had fallen into the abyss that was my submission; had I known it then I would have not wound down my window.  I would have looked straight ahead and ignored this woman who was to own me body and soul within just a few short hours of our meeting and I would have not been in the situation I found myself that day.

She saw me cry that day and kissed me as I stood in the shower she joined me with all her clothes on and kissed me.  Even her watch and shoes which makes me laugh now when I think of her standing there holding me as I stood there naked sobbing.  She said not a word just held me and stroked my hair and then held the back of my neck firmly as I sobbed into her chest.  Eventually when I stopped she held me at arm’s length to look at me before nodding as if she was satisfied that I was alright and then taking a towel and wrapping it around me.

She sat me down on the bed that day and dried every part of my body before dressing me in a bodice and stockings.  I can still feel the tingle as she rolled the stockings up my legs and attached them to the suspenders attached to the bodice.  She knelt at my feet and looked up into my eyes and smiled and I can still make my heart flip over thinking of how she looked at me that day.

She left me sitting there when the front door opened and I could see my chest thump hard as I waited for them both to come into the bedroom.  I could hear the muffled voices in the next room as Fiona spoke to her and wondered what they were saying to one another.  As their footsteps came towards the bedroom I lowered my head not wanting to see or be seen.  As the two sets of feet stopped at mine my heart almost exploded with the pressure of how fast it was beating.  “Megan this is Gail.”  She lifted my chin knowing that I would not look up without her permission and I was face to face with her other.  She was so delicate she looked almost as though she could be broken yet I already knew she couldn’t be.

She had knelt down to face me so that she was not looking down on me and as I looked at her she leant forward and kissed me.  It shocked me as the electricity surged through my lips to my clit and set off everything inside of me.  I tried to pull away and Fiona grabbed the back of my head and held me there until I stopped protesting and I realised that we had started.

Fiona lifted me up and laid me on the bed and then left me there walking off in her wet clothes to change and get ready.  As she did Gail stood at the side of the bed and began to strip off her clothes and folded them neatly on the chair.  As she took off her shirt I could see she had on a matching bodice to mine but in silver where mine was white.  It looked exactly the same in every single way and when she removed her trousers again she had on matching stockings.  She smiled and I felt my heart flip over at the feelings she evoked in me yet this was the first time I had met her.

As I closed my eyes I felt her join me on the bed and as I began to open my eyes she began to kiss me again.  I felt myself give in to her and enjoy her kissing and knew that I was wet already she turned me on she was connected to me whether I knew her or not.  As I had this thought I felt a hand on my cunt and opened my eyes to see Fiona standing there with her hand rubbing my clit and a big grin on her face and a harness and dildo in her other hand. 

Gail sat up and took this from her and began to put it on as I lay there waiting for what surely I was about to be given.  As she finished putting it on Fiona lifted my legs until I was resting on my back totally and my arse was lifted in the air.  Gail moved towards me and Fiona placed my feet onto her shoulders as she pushed the dildo into me and began to slowly fuck me.  Fiona stood there naked watching and from seemingly out of nowhere seemed to bring a whip back and begin to hit into Gail who never flinched a muscle and kept the pace she had already set.

As I cried and closed my eyes Fiona roared at me to open them.  I opened them but the tears streamed from my eyes as she whipped Gail and the more I cried the harder she whipped her.  As I asked for permission to come she denied me it was too soon she said and she was right.  I had no idea why I wanted to come so soon, maybe there was just something about the vulnerability of this woman who was fucking me while being hurt so much I didn’t know but I felt some sort of connection to her.

She pulled out then and turned me around and pushed me forward so that Fiona could place the blindfold on my eyes.  She knew it helped me and that without it I struggled seeing her seeing me.  With the blindfold I could do this because I then could be someone else and not see them see me.  As she finished fastening the blindfold I felt the first thud of the paddle hit me and I sighed as I fell into the rhythm that she had set.  As I lay there I wondered how this had happened that I had not only ended up with a woman but I was now with her other woman who was now paddling my arse as I lay blindfold on the bed.

As I had that thought I felt Fiona’s hands begin to fasten cuffs on my wrists and ankles and I knew that I was soon not going to be able to think straight.  Once she had cuffed all of them Gail stopped paddling me and they both took me and turned me over and I felt their hands lift my arms and attach them to the head board.  They then lifted my legs and suspended them in the air with them open so that my cunt was exposed and I could feel the air.  Gail then positioned herself under me and I felt the dildo slide into my arse as I gasped at the size of it.  Just as I was getting used to the size of it Fiona joined us on the bed and I felt another dildo began to slide into me and as they both began to move in unison I cried out at the fullness.

As I came crying and gasping and crying and not knowing whether I was in ecstasy or agony I realised that I hadn’t asked for permission and I felt downhearted that I had yet again let her down in front of Gail. As Fiona released me from my bonds and went out of the room Gail held me until I fell asleep.  

Next part to come

No comments:

Post a Comment