About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Thursday 29 December 2011

My Good Girl

As she crawls towards me there is part of me sneers. She thinks she is equal to me yet she's not, deep down she knows there is a difference between her and I. She sees the look on my face and lowers her head, yes there it is right there! Right at that moment she knew it. At that second she knew I was her owner, that's why she had to look away.

As she nears to me I lift her head by the hair and still she avoids my gaze, "good girl" I say and the pride is written all over her face. My heart thuds with what I am about to do to her and I can almost hear her heart beat the same tune. I can see the sheen of sweat already on her skin causing it to glimmer.

As I take her leash and lead her towards the bench I hear her slight pant, the one that makes me almost pant back. Pulling on it slightly she rises in response and bends over the bench where I secure her hands and ankles before kissing her head and picking up the paddle.

I rub her arse lightly and then tap softly with the paddle, before I then hit hard alternating a cheek at a time listening to her cries and noises she makes at each thud. I stop and survey my work and rub her hard knowing that this will make the blood rush to the surface and accentuate the pain. I lift the crop next and begin to swipe waiting each time for that word that she has had enough, but it does not come. She has a tolerance for pain my girl, or maybe a tolerance for giving me what I want, I do not know.

I rub her softly running my cool hands over the hot welts now rising quickly over her arse and bend to kiss them as she tries to get away from my mouth scared of what I will do. This time I won't bite, this time! As I place myself between her legs she knows what this time will be, this time I will show her again who is the better, that she is no equal in this dance that we do.

As I press against her arsehole she clenches and I slap her to remind her of who owns who as I peg her, impaling her on silicone and making her come, her arse clenching around it knowing who her owner is better than she. As she cries out I hold her tight "my good girl," and she is.

2 comments: