About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Friday 30 December 2011

Losing my girl?

"Come here girl"

She shook her head and sat where she was in the corner curled up, tear stained face refusing to look at me. I could see though that she looked at my feet, and that her eyes following them as I walked towards her were slightly tinged with fear.

I stood over her not sure whether to hold her or beat her, at that second I was unsure what she needed so I waited and watched her. As I saw the defiance creep up over her shoulders I slapped her hard about the head and knocked it back down again. "Stand up girl".

She jumped to her feet immediately and I knew that I had not been incorrect in what I had seen. Her shoulders were rounded and she hung her head and I wondered what had happened to make her so. She would normally stand proud and tall and she would never slouch and although she would never look me in the eye unless I made her, she would hold her head up high and proud as I taught her to.

"What's the problem girl?"

"Nothing ma'am."

"Nothing? Yet you stand there, slouching, tear stained, disheveled, been sitting in a corner like a child? Yet there is no problem girl?"

"No ma'am!"

Even the tone she used was most unlike her and I was not allowing this regardless of what might be the problem.

"Very well girl, since there is nothing wrong and since you seem to have forgotten everything I have taught you, there are about to be some more lessons today. Go to your room for now."

I needed time to calm down before I began, I was now annoyed at her, she would normally tell me everything and I had no clue as to what might be the problem with her. I went and made some tea and sat sipping it trying to remember of anything that might have upset her. She had a tendency to get upset quite easily that was certain, however she would normally voice these things, unlike today when she was back to how she had been when we first met. Petulant like a child despite being of a similar age to myself, it could be endearing or it could be annoying depending on my mood. Today it was infuriating.

I decided I would make her sweat it out and read the paper and have some lunch first after shouting to her to make something for us both. She was going to need it for the mood I was now in.


As the afternoon progressed and I sat eating, I half forgot she was still in her room waiting for me. Eventually she tugged at the corners of my mind and I sighed and got up. Looking at her sitting there on the floor waiting still with her tear stained face I grew slightly annoyed again.

"Come"
I walked to my room as I heard her bare feet follow mine, she never wore shoes if she could help it, I found it most endearing normally.

I pointed to the bench and she lay down still fully clothed. Seeing red I grabbed for her hair and pulled her up by it until she was standing facing me. "Do not try my patience girl, do not forget who owns your bones!"

Without looking at me she rapidly began stripping her clothes off and neatly folding them as fast as she could and then back on her front presenting her bottom to me.

"Ah not so fast girl, turn! You have annoyed me today and I still have no reason as to why, for that you are not getting what you enjoy. I will have my enjoyment today and you will take it like a good girl and then you will tell me" and I lifted her hair back up at this point for emphasis until her face was level with mine, "and you will tell me, why I am annoyed!"

As she lay there trembling I picked up the single tailed whip. This was my favorite when I wanted to inflict the most pain. Very carefully I swung making sure I didn't catch her nipples. Like a good girl she bit her lip and tried not to make a sound. Today I wanted to hear her moans though and hit harder the next time.

Eventually I made her turn and only then did she utter a groan and I couldn't be sure it wasn't in enjoyment of the pain of lying on her freshly whipped front. As I picked up the cane I knew that this would make her cry out. I chuckled to myself as I waited with each stroke. Nothing! The welts were on her backside but nothing, not a sound, yes tears but not a sound.

I stood back and watched her as I began to strip my clothes off throwing them in a pile on the floor. She would get them once I was finished with her. I wanted her to hurt, actually I needed her to hurt and there was nothing, she was showing me nothing. My heart sank that I was losing her, how could this be? Everything had been fine when I had gone out shopping and she was like this when I came back.

My mind wandered through the morning replaying all our conversations prior to me leaving as I put on the harness, and there was nothing. Absolutely nothing that came to my mind, that could have upset her like this. I couldn't lose her, she meant too much to me, if I admitted it and I probably never would, I loved her.

As I fitted the largest one, the one I knew hurt her, I watched her lie there not moving no response, and wondered whether I should carry on until I heard a soft sigh. Ah, so there it was she was hiding from me. Well I would find her and make her talk and tell me she loved me. I needed her to now, my panic was becoming overwhelming at the thought I was losing my girl.

I kicked her slightly and she got up on all fours knowing what was coming, I suppose by now she knew the sounds without looking. As I positioned the head of it at her lips I stroked down her back and arse through the welts I had made there and watched the goosebumps appear on her skin, before harshly ramming it into her knowing that I had hit her cervix, knowing that I had hurt her by the guttural cry she was now making. As I fucked her the noise continued until she began to make sounds of enjoyment after about a minute before begging for permission to cum.

"Please ma'am, please may I, I'm so sorry ma'am, I love you ma'am, please may I, I just love you so, and you didn't take me with you, please ma'am I can't wait, please."

Each jumble of words came out in a rush as I carried on fucking her hard determined not to make it easy for her. As she said she loved me I felt my own insides clench and I almost came myself, before becoming composed and giving her permission. As she came with a rush screaming and crying and thanking me, I quietly came myself holding onto her shoulders and holding her tight. My girl was back again and I might just taking her shopping the next time, I might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment