About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Sunday 20 November 2011

The Caning

My heart jumps as she says “good gir jumps as she says "l”, nothing makes me feel the way those words do.  And it has to be her saying them,  only her presence can touch that place inside my soul which now sings.  I grin and lower my eyes gazing at her through my eyelashes.  She is beautiful as she stands there looking down at me kneeling at her feet.  My chest swells with pride as she runs her hand through my hair absentmindedly.

She looks at her phone and frowns before stomping off leaving me there.  I wait as I hear her banging about in the other room and I relax into myself and collapse onto my knees raising myself quickly as she returns cane in hand.

She sits on the chair “come here” and pats her legs; I know what this means and what will come next.  As I stand and make my way over to her I feel my legs shake for what she is about to do to me.  Yet I crave for this and I shiver as the breeze blowing in through the window chills my naked body making the hairs stand on end.

As I reach her I hesitate and stop at her side and as she looks up at me I lower my eyes to the floor ashamed that I am hesitant to accept what she wants to give me.  This is no punishment not when it is so willingly given.  She clears her throat and I know now that I have waited too long and she is now annoyed with me.  I bend over her knee holding onto the leg of the chair my arse to her right side and perfectly in line with the swing of her hand and the cane.

I wait and yet there is nothing, she is making me wait as I made her wait and as that thought crosses my mind she runs the end of the cane down my arse and to the tops of my legs almost scratching me. She says not a word as she does this again and again but I can hear her breath change and I know that she is enjoying this.  “Open them.”  As I do I can feel that I am already wet just with her words.

As my legs are opened the first strike hits the fleshy part just where my arse meets the top of my legs and I gasp out loud.  That first hit is always a shock and always stings way more than I expect then the heat hits. Then the next hit hits and the pain explodes in a million pieces almost like glass shattering in a million pieces.

As I count for her my heart soars and flies and I feel the cane hitting above my cunt and the ache there making me feel so needy yet again.  I want her to take me now but I have to count and it’s not finished yet.  I want to have this too of course but yet but yet I want so badly.  I count to the 20 I have been told is mine and lie over her knees.  I can smell her arousal too and I smile that I may get further enjoyment today as well if she lets me take care of her.
As I think that thought I feel her grab my cunt and I groan out aching for her to fill me which she soon does.  Her fist fills my cunt and my whole body moves with her hand as she fucks my slowly. As I get wetter and tighter she begins to fuck me harder and quicker and I can hear my juices making a noise as she fucks me so hard I begin to cry out.

Coming with a scream my cunt grips around her fist refusing to let go or let it move but eventually she pulls free as my juices flow from me and run down my legs and onto her.  She rubs my arse softly as I wriggle in the last throws of my orgasm which makes her smack me hard to stop me moving.  “Now girl you’ve made me feel very turned on so I want you to see to that, on your knees.”

As I get on my knees in front of her I see that she has no knickers on and I unzip her skirt and slide it down her legs to reveal her cunt already swollen and red and glistening.  I bury my head in her groin and begin to fuck her with my mouth worshipping her beauty on my knees as it should be.  As I bite and suck her clit it swells into my mouth like a cock and I fancy it bigger than it actually is as I suck harder aiming to be able to taste her coming. 

As my mistress comes I taste her and I weep for the sweetness there as I drink and drink. As she calms down she pats my head “good girl”. 

My heart soars

No comments:

Post a Comment