About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Cave into Submission

#Wankwednesday and the prompt this week is #cave Dont blame me that it conjured up something dark and brooding! Read all the Wank Wednesday erotic writing for Cave on Word Ejaculation here

It's dark here as I sit in my room waiting.  This feels like a punishment yet I know I've done nothing to warrant a punishment, yet I feel punished still.  It feel likes a yawning cavern a cave with dripping water  I can hear the tap dripping in the bathroom over the sound of my breath as  I wait.

She's busy and she's not dead I tell myself yet I know she will have at least sat down at some point, couldn't she have said goodnight to me?  Couldn't she have put me out of my misery she knows I wait counting the seconds the minutes and now the hours.  She will sleep now my Mistress and I will lay awake waiting for the morning to come and for her to send me a message that I don't deserve for asking for more than I have been promised or perhaps deserve.

This cave swallows me up in its darkness threatening to envelop all the light within me, to swallow the life I have.  I cannot stop the darkness from sweeping over me and I feel its creep as it comes towards me and I cave into submission.  This hurt that is of my own making, that I do to myself, that is my own impatience, my own imprisonment.

Yet I love her and tomorrow I will be happy and I will have forgotten this pain that is of my own making.  Tomorrow I will be light and free and happy that she is there that she speaks and I will have forgotten the wait after a while and for a short while I won't be in this cell of needy submission to which only I hold the key.

2 comments:

  1. Written as if it is my 3am mind, an endless battle with myself... greedy for more yet trying not to top from the bottom, certainly never to wake Sir! Those hours awake pass so slowly until drifting into dream filled lusty sleep
    Maddie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very moody eloquent and evocative. :o)

    ReplyDelete