About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Monday 14 November 2011

A Present from Mistress

"Just this once you get to say what happens" and when I nodded I looked down at the floor already thinking of exactly what I was going to do and how she might react.

It wasn't every day that it was my birthday and not every day that I got to decide on what happened and when.  Mistress always said what happened and when and that was the way I liked it but this was a special gift for me and meant that I got to do something for her for a change.   As my birthday drew nearer I worried that she wouldn’t like the evening I had planned for her.

We ate at a local Mexican that I loved and Mistress loved it too, we hadn’t been there together before but she liked it I could tell as she kept smiling at me all night every time I looked at her.  As we left the restaurant I took her hand and a surge of electricity ran through us both making the both of us jump and look startled at one another laughing nervously like we were on a first date.


Arriving back at my house we went straight to the bedroom which I had already laid out all ready and Mistress sat down on the edge of the bed and laughed.  “You know slave I am a bit nervous about what you have planned.  I’ve never been in this situation with you before and I’m not sure what to do with myself.”  I like the way Mistress was always honest with me about everything and even now nervous she was telling me she was nervous.

I walked over to her and kissed her hard the way she liked biting her lips as I pulled away and almost breaking the skin.  I began to undress her unbuttoning her dress down the back slowly button by button taking my time and enjoying every second of this as she shivered in my arms.  As I got to the last button I pulled her gently to her feet letting the dress fall to the floor where I left it lying and laid her back on the bed as I dropped to my knees and pulled her knickers to her ankles removing them and her shoes at the same time and placing myself between her legs.

As I sunk my tongue into her already wet cunt I sighed relief that she was wet and enjoying what I was doing and I heard her sigh back as I dipped my tongue again and again into her licking and nibbling and sucking until I could feel her begin to tremble.  As she did I took her hands and pulled her back to her feet as I put my index and middle fingers into her now soaking cunt and began to fuck her.  She stood above me as I knelt below her and fucked her and I could see her legs tremble as I placed my other two fingers into her and fucked her harder and harder making her cry out and groan every time my hand went into her harder and harder.

As she got wetter I brought my thumb round and pushed and my whole fist slipped in easily and I watched her as my fist filled her and fucked her hard like a piston almost forcing her off her feet.  As I felt her begin to tremble and I knew she was about to come I pulled my fist out and she came in a flood over my face and in my mouth drenching me in her juices.  Sucking her clit and cunt and taking it all into my mouth I drank hungrily until she had stopped trembling and I felt her legs give way and I moved slightly to help her to sit on the bed.

“Thank you ma’am for the best birthday present ever” I said as I laid my head in her lap and placed my arms around her waist.  As she stroked my hair she told me “it was the best birthday present she ever gave.”

No comments:

Post a Comment