About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Surge

Well another Wednesday and that means just one thing #Wankwednesday and the prompt this week is #Surge read the rest here

“Come for me” she said but I couldn’t I was rock hard and felt like I was on fire but I couldn’t.  She looked annoyed she said I was going to do this for her but I never had before and I wasn’t sure I ever would.

“Ok stop and just sit there and let yourself relax darling.”  As I lay there panting I felt ashamed that I couldn’t do this for her after half an hour of rubbing away I’d nearly rubbed away all of my skin.  I just wasn’t any good with someone watching me I never had been.  I could come easily normally but masturbating and someone watching I just couldn’t come at all.



My mistress was determined I was going to get over this one she believed that I would benefit from this if I could get over my shyness and eventually she wanted to be able to make me come by just a word.  Just thinking about it made me wet as I lay there and tried not to think of her looking at me lying there with my legs wide open and my cunt open and her able to see inside it.  She had even insisted on all the lights on which made it worse.

“Okay start again baby take your finger and rub your clit softly.”  I did as I was told and closed my eyes.  “Open them darling we’ve gone over this.”  I opened my eyes and looked anywhere but at her face because I knew that I wouldn’t be able to if I looked at her.  This made her mad though and she jumped onto the bed and grabbed my face forcing it to look at her.  I felt her hand push mine out of the way and begin to rub my clit and I moaned at the pain of her nails as she dragged her index finger across it.

Her eyes seemed to twinkle as she saw the pain in my eyes.  “Come for me baby?” I groaned as I knew I still was on the edge and wasn’t going to yet.  She leant over and began to whisper into my ear.  “I promise that you will come for me whore because I am your Mistress and this is an order and let’s not forget darling you’re a fucking slut and you love it so stop pretending to be shy.”  As she whispered every word into my ear one word at a time the hairs stood on end on my body and I felt my heart flip.  As she got to whore she had pushed her two middle fingers into my cunt and slightly hooked them inside me touching my g spot and making me groan out loud.

She fucked me really slowly all the while telling me what a fucking slut I was barely saying it so that I had to concentrate to actually hear the words.  I could feel myself begin to quiver as she leant back and stopped, pulling out her fingers.  I was breathing heavily and my cunt felt so empty now that she had taken her fingers away.  I almost cried when she said “Now I want you to come for me baby like I’ve asked you to.  Do exactly what I was just doing and rub your clit with your other hand.  I want to watch you darling and this will make me so happy.”

Saying it like that I felt like I had no choice but to try again.  As I inserted my own middle fingers of my right hand I gasped out loud and she smiled.  I then brought my left hand over and as I began to slowly fuck myself with my right hand began to rub my clit with my left. 

The sensation was amazing and I had never felt like this before, I set my eyes on hers and didn’t look away as I felt the beginnings of my orgasm.  As my cunt began to clench around my fingers I lifted my arse slightly off the bed and continued fucking myself and pushing against my g spot as I did. I soon began to orgasm and I felt the surge as it began and I squirted over my own hands and looked down in amazement as the juices poured from me.

My mistress lifted my head to look into my eyes as I groaned the last of my orgasm out and kissed me hard. “Well done baby girl.”

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in again Pheonix, hmmm was the shyness for real or not? I wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Ruby and of course it was I'm very shy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG, Phoenix! To be a quiet observer in this room, mmmm. Totally got a reaction out of me ;)
    Gene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gene!!! You almost made me blush!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.... Really good story reminds me of a few fun experiences

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I am glad to bring back some fun memories for you!

    ReplyDelete