About Me

My photo
I HAVE MOVED - IF YOU FOLLOW ME REGULARLY YOU WILL KNOW WHERE I HAVE MOVED TO.

Saturday 17 December 2011

Unison

As we walked towards her we both smiled for we had waited for this moment for a long time, she breathed in sharply and we looked at one another and chuckled. She looked lost when she wakened on the sofa almost as if she had no idea how she had arrived here. I could feel my heart thumping ready to begin and I was already hard with the thoughts of what was in store for us all.


I could feel each bump as my shoulders touched each wall at once and I felt choked, almost panicked as I tried to speak and no words would come. Sliding down to the floor seemed to take forever and before I could reach it he had scooped me up in his arms and was holding me close. Shushing me as I stayed rigid I felt her hand stroking my hair and I relaxed into his body suddenly calm with the heat from her through me.


She looked like a little girl standing in the corner yet I couldn't wait to hurt her like only a woman could hurt. I wanted to play with her soul and make her scream and it was only moments away. I thought for a moment she was about to change her mind, but no she just needed my reassurance. I kept my hand on her, not wanting to let her go now I could touch her.


As we walked through the house me still in his arms I could feel his muscles in his chest and his heart beating behind them a solid thrum that I knew would soon echo within me and her. We would all be one and as we neared the room I felt the tears fall. I had no idea why I was crying I wasn't sad, I wanted this, I wanted her, I even wanted him.


Opening the door I left her in his arms and fetched a gag, we had already discussed with her what was going to happen on a basic level as to what we might use. We hadn't said when or how or who. Putting it around her mouth I could feel her hot breath as she panted in both fear and excitement. Fastening it quickly I placed a hand on her chest and looked straight into her eyes stilling her and showing her that I was there and that I would protect her.


I could feel her shake as the gag was placed in her mouth, within seconds she was drooling and I could feel my cock twitch as I thought about removing it and fucking her mouth later. I wanted to feel her teeth graze my veins as I fucked her filthy mouth that she'd been teasing me with for months. Placing her down on her feet I watched entranced as she lowered herself to her knees, head bowed and I nearly tore it off there and then. I wanted to hurt her now and not be restrained, I want to fuck every hole she had and make her beg me for more.


As I knelt at their feet they took my arms gently and placed small silver cuffs on them, and then seemed to in unison place a collar around my neck before beginning to undress me. I wanted to cover myself before them as they looked at every inch, as if me checking me, feeling my skin, caressing and nipping. Instead I found myself responding, damp already appearing between my legs and dripping onto my feet which I rested on. As she gripped my nipples hard I arched my back pushing my breasts towards her trying to go with the pain as she watched my face. I felt ashamed as my mouth drooled but she looked at me with only lust.


Looking at her drooling I thought back to her arriving at the door begging, crying and pleading for us to take her. I almost fucked her there on the doorstep, but not drunk never drunk she had to be sober as I needed to fuck her mind. She looked aroused her eyes glazed, lips swollen and red. It made me look down to see if her other lips were the same and I smiled when they were. "Still sure?" I asked her lifting her chin to look in her eyes and see, as she nodded my cunt clenched. She was going to be such fun, her need was so raw and new.


Watching her lift her dripping chin I could feel my cock harden further and I wondered how I would last much longer without using some part of her to ease the ache I now felt. I knew she belonged to her but she was mine now too and I would claim her and she would know it.


I could see him watch me from the side as she lifted my head, my heart thumped so hard I thought it might burst. I could feel his need and his anger yet still I was wet, I wanted him as much as her. This first time there could be no her without him and vice versa. I needed them both, where had this need came from?


Taking her to the bench I chained her face down ankles and wrists attached to all four corners and then her neck attached to the end so she was unable to move from the position her head was now in on it's side. Starting with a flogger I lightly began to beat her body, arse and shoulders and back again. He watched her and I saw him grin which made me grin too. This was as new to him as her. I could hear her light moans behind the gag and see that her cunt now dripped, but she could wait. Nodding to him he came over cane in hand taking his shirt off as he came to reveal solid muscles already beginning to sweat.


As I stood behind her with her cunt facing me glistening I wanted to hurt her for making me want so much. She had no right to make me feel this way about her, she needed me not the other way around. But as I stood there poised to strike I knew that I needed her just as much. I needed to be able to hurt her, use her and torture her mind until she could take no more. As I swung, my cock pressed against my trousers desperate for release to tear into every space she had and make her sorry for wanting, and for making me want. I hit again and again, watching as she took the gag away and made her use her tongue.


As the flogger hit I thought I was going to scream with the joy that it brought. Then she stopped all too soon and stood in front of my face as I moaned behind my gag desperate for release. Then it came from him in the form of a cane hard and fast, and as I felt my eyes roll I felt her remove my gag. Looking at her everything swam and my ears felt far away as she brought her cunt to me to taste. As I dipped my tongue and closed my eyes he continued to cane me and I felt myself fall. As I licked and sucked I could feel his cock press against me slightly before sliding in easily and he began to fuck me holding on to my welts on my arse tightly with his nails making me want to come there and then had it not been for her whispered words "not yet, girl."


It was too much as I watched her lick her mistress, I had to have her. Unzipping myself I moved towards her wet cunt and held myself against her for just one second, before sliding into her so easily. She seemed made for me as I fucked her quickly, my movement pushing her harder against her Mistress' cunt merging the three of us into one. I watched her lips whisper something to her and I guessed what was coming as I felt my balls tense at the tightness of her cunt as it held tight against my cock, staying still on the edge waiting as I thrust against her. Not making it easy I rammed hard against her cervix and could almost disappear into her as I dragged my nails against her welts, hurting her and enjoying how much her cunt clenched hard against me at each nail, before her clenching turned to a spasm forcing my cum from me into her, flooding her and trying to push my cock out from her.


Looking at her trying not to come my heart swelled with feeling. She was so sweet trying to please us both, regardless of what she was getting out of this she was trying so hard to please us too. As I grabbed her hair holding her face tight against my crotch I whispered "now girl" and came in her mouth flooding her face with me. Sighing I looked at him and her both , I had such good timing and I wanted to perfect that with them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment